do you really want to work @ www.buymedesign.com?
well if you do, then we would like to hear from you.
provided that you are:
• good at what you do
• have knowledge and passion for design, e-commerce and social media
• ready to work hard with a team of other enthusiastic types who aren't bad at what they do either
• somebody with initiative and the ability to perform under deadline pressure
• mother-tongue english or french but definitely English speaking and writing fluently
• a nice person who's easy to get along with.
you will be an essential member of a small international team of smart people
focused on spotting products and emerging talents, sharing news and selling good design products accross the world.
you will report directly to the buymedesign.com’s executives and will be
co-responsible for producing the majority of the original content on the blog.
We are looking for an experienced Magento developer to join our growing team.
We currently have a position for a passionate and dedicated talented developer to join our
team. This is a key role in the company:
• Candidates should be extremely competent, with the ability to work on multiple projects within a fast-paced environment.
• They should have experience leading development for the full life-cycle of a project – on spec, on time, on budget
• They should have experience managing and reviewing outsourced technical resource(s)
• They should be passionate about open-source software with a desire to innovate and develop technical IP for buymedesign.com
• They should be commercially minded and results focused in terms of delivering accountable and efficient solutions and cost effective, on time projects for the company
• The candidate will be able to demonstrate proficiency across all coding techniques and web technologies and have a first class knowledge of industry trends, technology trends and best practices
Experience & Skill set
At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role or a freshly graduated student with talent!
• Ability to convert designs into pixel perfect, standards compliant XHTML/CSS Dreamweaver and ability to handcode
• Experience working with Ecommerce solutions.
• Capable to work with other platforms (such as WordPress) and equally be confident in building a mobile e-commerce application for us.
• Writing detailed well coasted proposals and technical specs
• Project Planning / Solution / Testing
• Excellent understanding of browser capabilities and issues
• Clean, well commented code.
• SEO and Social Network proficient
• Experience using Photoshop and Illustrator
• Working knowledge of Magento e-commerce
• Experience developing for mobile/multiple platforms
Approach / People skills
• Proactive individual with the ability to work on his/her own as well as part of a team; understands the requirements of working in small, entrepreneurial company
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Highly organized and detail-oriented multi-tasker with a strong sense of ownership of process and results.
• Able to demonstrate the Diligent values including resourcefulness, commitment and hard work; the hunger, motivation and grit required to put Buymedesign.com on the map and to carve out a personal role/place as the business grows
• to be discussed
PROFESSIONAL BLOG EDITOR - HONG KONG
Internship Editor and Marketing associate @ wwww.buymedesign.com
Do you run a blog and are you crazy about fashion accessories and design products ?
• Define the editorial line of the English blog and schedule the editorial publications (event, news, interviews, trends, commercial news..)
• Perform regular content analysis and optimize content and SEO features to increase audience share and sales
• Generate leads and follow up contacts for content syndication and content partnerships
• Manage all buymedesign social media accounts
• Implement, manage and track social media campaigns
• Assist in developing partnerships with sector brands, designers and other parties
• BA/BS degree, English as a mother tongue preferred. Fluency in French or Chinese is a plus – but not mandatory
• Experience with WordPress blogging and video reporting is a plus
• Passion for the internet and social media
• Outstanding written and oral communication skills
• Strong entrepreneurship skills
• full-time starting April
• to be discussed
STAGE EDITORIAL - FRANCE - PAYS FRANCOPHONES - HONG KONG
Stage editorial et marketing @ www.buymedesign.com France et Hong Kong
Nous sommes toujours prêts à accueillir de nouveaux talents, des plumes aiguisées qui voudraient faire partager leur passion et leur culture tout en répondant aux critères exigeants que nous nous sommes fixés.
Vous aimez blogger, chiner sur les blog de deco, de mode et de design...? Le design et la mode sont vos passions? Ce stage est fait pour vous!
• Definir la ligne editoriale et le planning de publication du blog francais (evenements majeurs du design, tendances, evenements commerciaux, news, interviews...)
• Suivi, analyse et developpement des tendances SEO, mots cles, traffic, backlinks pour augmenter l'audience et le referencement naturel
• Developpement de partenariats media (evenements, designers...) et syndication de contenu
• Animations des plateformes sociales dont la section 'spot' integree au site buymedesign.com (FB, Twitter, Pinterest...), analyse des performances
• BA/BS degree, journaliste, Science Po
• Langue maternelle francais
• Anglais courant, Chinois (Mandarin, Cantonais sont un plus puisque nos bureaux sont a Hong Kong)
• Expertise back office WordPress, prise et montage video sont un plus
• Passion pour les media, internet et les media sociaux - expertise FB Twitter Google+ Pinterest requise etc
• 3-6 a 9 mois en annee de cesure.
Lieu du stage:
• France et/ou Hong Kong
• A definir
Postuler, contact: email@example.com